COMPETITION LAW CHALLENGES IN THE TRANSPORT SECTOR
27-28 January 2016, Grange City Hotel, London
This separately bookable, two day conference will provide insightful update on the latest developments and detailed analysis of current competition law challenges in the transport sector, focusing on the aviation and shipping industries.
Attend this conference to:
- Hear directly from the Commission on their priorities
- Analyse the latest developments in alliances, cooperation and joint ventures in the aviation sector
- Discuss practical issues in ticket distribution, online booking and pricing
- Review current merger activity including FedEx/TNT and Aer Lingus/Ryanair merger
- Compare current challenges in the aviation and shipping sectors and debate why the Commission treats them differently
- Consider the impact of competition law and state aid on ports
- Gain an update on recent case law including: Air Cargo, RoRo, the price signalling investigation and others
- Debate key developments with fellow in-house lawyers and regulators.
Don’t miss out on your exclusive 20% AviationLaw.EU discount – quote VIP code FKW82597ALL when registering.
For more information and to register please visit http://www.ibclegal.com/FKW82597ALL